Friday, March 16, 2012

Kalyla is Now 5 years old-Part #2

Like I said before, time flies when you live happy

Kalyla, big girl now! cute & smart as can be.
this screen wouldn't be enough to tell everything about her.
Let the picture speak for itself...

Start from my tummy...








and from the second she come in to this world...
really a change of life.

the first day of her life...





She bring magic to my life.
Her smile, her step, everything about her makes me fall deeply






really make me smile seeing this pictures, travel back in time...
Happy Time













well...
this screen would not fit all her smile too.
quick moment of reminder how I pull my self through raising her with my husband.
made her like she is today

Happy Birthday Kalyla...
Mommy luv you most

No comments:

Post a Comment