Saturday, June 16, 2012

Yarn from London

A long time Best friend of mine ..
A crazy gang of best friends is traveling to London Last week...




since we've been best friend for like 14 years... we're very close.


I'm going mad by asked a favor to him to buy me "some" yarns..

Local yarns in Jakarta are limited to average texture..
Meanwhile if I buy imported stuff, the price are really unreasonable..

So, its a luck charm for me when he message me that there's a yarn store near by the hotel he stayed.

Yipeee....Yaaay...!!!
Soooo very Excited

When he gave me a link to the store's website.
I was up all night browsing for every yarn they had..
and look at the website all day long the next day.
cant resist to buy all of the yarns in the store




www.allthefunofthefair.bigcartel.com

sooo crazy in love with all the yarns...





I order like more than 80 balls!!!

every type they have, from merino wool to handmade cotton yarn from nepal.

they worth over 200 poundsterling ( which I haven't paid yet... Thank you darling ikhsan)

over then 5,000 grams....

unfortunately... the stock was limited. it narrowed down to 40 balls

well... sooo excited to meet him next Monday.
Wanna hug them all. so chunky & squishy!!

come to mama you big chunky yarns

/PSZ

No comments:

Post a Comment